We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 kg deer pastrami
- 1 taggiatelle with a fork (Giovanni Rana)
- 1 cheese triangle (Fromage bleu)
- 1 slice of cheese (Penteleu)
- 100 gr sour cream 12.5% fat
- 12 pieces of mushrooms
- spices: salt, pink peppercorns, dried tarragon, dried rosemary
- 3 or 4 lettuce leaves
- 3 or 4 endive leaves
- green cucumber.
Preparation time: less than 90 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Deer pastrami with tagliatelle with sauce:
We clean the mushrooms, wash them and put them on the grill. In each mushroom we drip a few drops of extra virgin olive oil (2 or 3 drops are enough). We prepare the venison pastrami, cut it into pieces about 2 cm, grease it with a brush with olive oil and put it on the grill. The mushrooms will be done in about 15 or 20 minutes, take them out and put them on a plate and return the pastrami. tender and made. I personally like less made not dried. We prepare the endive leaves, we wash them and as they are like boats, we put in them green cucumbers cut long and given with salt. We prepare the plates, we put 2 each lettuce leaves and endive boats in which we put cucumbers given with salt. We boil water with salt for tagliatelle, when the water boils we put the tagliatelle and leave them fixed for 2 minutes, then we put the lid on and leave them covered for a few more minutes. .I did exactly as I am in dicadas on a bag of tagliatelle. Separately we make the cheese sauce with cheese with mold (fromage bleu). We cut a slice of cheese into cubes and put it in a Teflon pan in a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. We heat the oil well. and then we put the diced cheese and cheese with mold, we mix continuously until it is almost like a paste and we put the cream at the end, we let it boil and the sauce is ready. When we serve we put over the tagliatelle the cheese sauce with cheese with mold and sprinkle with pink peppercorns on top. Enjoy !!!
- 1 deer pulp & # 8211 about 2-3 pounds of meat, mine was even smaller (or back muscles, and those are suitable for steak)
- marinade: 2 chopped onions, 1 small celery (a piece of celery), 4-5 allspice berries, 3 bay leaves, 1 sprig of rosemary, 1 sprig of thyme, 1 tablespoon grated peppercorns, 1 teaspoon grated ground pepper, coarse salt, 1 glass (150 milliliters) of dry red wine, cold water as needed
- 100 grams of smoked bacon
- 3 large cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 small celery (1 slice of a larger celery)
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 thyme branches
- 1 rosemary thread
- 3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- a little hot water, pepper
- sauce: vegetables and the sauce with which to roast the meat, 2 tablespoons of worchester sauce, 1/2 glass of dry red wine, 1 clove of finely crushed garlic, 1 tablespoon of fruit jelly (fine jam, without pieces of pulp) at choice: apricots, peaches, rosehips, etc., salt and pepper to taste
Roast Deer Roast Preparation :
Pour the red wine over the meat.
Fill with enough cold water to cover the meat and leave the bowl in a cool place (in the refrigerator, preferably) for at least 24 hours, during which time the meat is rotated in the marinade several times.
Deer with ruby sauce
4 venison fillets,
of about 125 g each
1 bay leaf
50 g red onion, cut into scales
250 ml of red wine
125 g cranberries, thawed if frozen
2 tablespoons mashed tomatoes
4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
Salt and black pepper
1. Put the venison, bay leaf and onion in a bowl, and pour the wine over them. Cover the bowl and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for a few hours or even a whole night.
2. Heat the grill to the right flame. Drain the meat, keeping the marinade. Place on the grill and fry for 10-15 minutes, turning on the other side, until the steak is done as much as desired.
3. Meanwhile, pour the marinade together with the onion in a saucepan
small and bring to a boil. Let it boil for 1 minute. Add the cranberries and simmer for another 4-5 minutes until the fruit breaks.
4. Incorporate the tomato puree, season with salt and pepper. Remove the bay leaf, then serve the venison sprinkled with sauce.
Suggested for serving: polenta or mashed potatoes or baked pumpkin with shallots & lt / p & gt
Endive recipesEndive salad
The endives are washed quickly under a stream of cold water, drained, the spine is removed, cut into four lengths and chopped julienne. Finely chop the parsley, which has been previously washed and drained. Add parsley, salt and pepper over the endive. Smoked salmon roll with urda and endive
Mix in a urda bowl with finely chopped onion, add the ground cumin, half a lemon peel, 3-4 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste. Homogenize the composition well. Spread the urda mixture on the fillets. Deer pastrami with tagliatelle with sauce
We clean the mushrooms, wash them and put them on the grill. In each mushroom we drip a few drops of extra virgin olive oil (2 or 3 drops are enough). We prepare the venison pastrami, cut it into pieces about 2 cm, grease it with a brush with . Chicken wings, pork meat seasoned with potato garnish on the tray.
We wash and clean the chicken wings well, then we give them with extra virgin olive oil. We put oil in the palm and grease them one by one. We will make a mixture of spices from: salt, paprika, dried tarragon, dried rosemary, 1 cm of freshly grated ginger (I il. Endive salad with surimi
Remove a few endive leaves to use later to decorate the rest. do the same with the other ingredients (all can be cut into larger cubes) Make mayonnaise from a raw yolk and one boiled with oil, mustard and lemon. Flatten with salad
Knead the bread dough by putting flour in a bowl at room temperature and in the middle of it make a hole with your fist and add the melted yeast and butter in warm water. Then add warm water as needed and knead well. Then spread. Chicken salad with endive
Wash the endives, wipe and cut. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut the pepper into strips and the onion into rings. Wash the meat, dry on a napkin and fry in 2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 8 minutes on each side. Season. Endive salad with chicken and pearls of cheese
Leave a few endive leaves for decoration. Cut the chicken into strips, season it and put it in oil. Add chopped onions, chopped peppers and endive strips. Add lemon juice to taste and finally the pearls. Endive salad with dietary mayonnaise
The endives are washed very well, cut in half lengthwise and placed on a plate. Dietary mayonnaise is mixed with a teaspoon of mustard and finely chopped greens, add a tablespoon of vinegar mixed with 3 tablespoons of water and pour over. Salmon roll with urda and endive
Mix in a bowl the urda with the onion given on the small grater. Add the ground cumin, the peel of half a lemon, put on a small grater, 3-4 tablespoons of oil, chopped dill as small as possible and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Rolls au gratin with ribs
Cut the endives in four, lengthwise, and cook them for 2-3 minutes in butter, let them cool. Cut the cheese sticks, reconstitute each endive, inserting a few cheese sticks, and wrap them in slices of ribs or smoked ham. Breaded chicken entrees
Open the endives and use the large leaves as a support for the rice salad with breaded chicken. Boil the rice in salted water and a tablespoon of oil, drain the water and let the rice cool. Separately, boil the potatoes in their skins, drain the water, peel and peel it. Ships with salad
Cut the mushrooms into cubes and cook them in a little oil. Cut the chicken breast and cucumbers into small cubes. Crush the garlic, chop the parsley, add the croutons and mix all these ingredients in a bowl. Prepare an oil sauce, juice. Stuffed boats
Grate the carrot, chop the endive, onion and pepper and drain the canned bean juice. Mix all these ingredients with salt, pepper and vegetable cream. Fill the endive leaves with this salad. Decorate with donuts and serve as a. Endive boats
Wash the endives and wipe them. Make a tuna paste and lemon juice and another mushroom paste and mayonnaise. Fill the endive leaves, half with tuna and lemon paste and half with mushrooms (hardened) with mayonnaise. Decorate with olives and corn. . Salmon roll with urda and endive salad
Mix in a urda bowl with finely chopped onion, add the ground cumin, half a lemon peel, 3-4 tablespoons of oil, finely chopped dill, salt and pepper to taste. Homogenize the composition well. Spread the urda mixture on the fillets. Endive fried
Wipe the endives with a clean towel (never wash them because they are bitter.) Cut them in half and remove the back so that they are not bitter when they are fried. Sprinkle them with lemon juice. Heat a pan, put the butter and when melted put the endives.
This recipe is extremely quick for busy days, when you don't have time to prepare anything, but you still need a tasty meal that gives you the necessary nutrients.
1. Prepare the ingredients
- cut 400 g of chicken breast LaProvincia in cubes.
- crushed 4 cloves of garlic.
- Chops 1 bunch of parsley.
- Put 300 g of tagliatelle boiling.
2. Prepare the cream sauce with chicken breast
- Put in a pan 1 tablespoon oilof olives heated it.
- Add the crushed garlic and the chopped chicken breast.
- Pour the juice from 1 half lemon .
- Cook the chicken over medium heat for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Add 400 ml cream and stir until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper.
3. It's time to eat
- Place the tagliatelle in a shallow dish.
- Put the cream sauce on top.
- Decorate with parmesan race and parsley.
The recipe is simple and very quick. You need the following tools: