We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Side dish
- Vegetable side dishes
A simple and tasty recipe made using ingredients available to Westerners that brings a traditional home-style Chinese flavour. This is designed for sharing, but can be used to serve 4 to 5 people also.
County Down, Northern Ireland, UK
1 person made this
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g Chinese mushrooms, chopped into thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 red pepper, shredded roughly
- 1/2 green pepper, shredded roughly
- 1 teaspoon brandy
MethodPrep:8min ›Cook:7min ›Ready in:15min
- Heat wok and add the oil and butter. After the butter melts, add the mushroom pieces and stir well over medium heat.
- When the mushroom pieces are softened, add the soy sauce and then add all the shredded peppers, continuously stirring the mixture for about half a minute.
- Pour the brandy over the dish and serve.
Any type of bulky mushroom can be used instead.