We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Slow cooker beef
After searching on here I haven't found anything too similar. Slow cooking really helps the flavours develop.
10 people made this
- For the chilli
- 400g beef mince
- 2 (400g) tins chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tin mixed beans or kidney beans, drained
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 handful chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 red chilli (use green if you want less heat)
- 1 large square dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon smoky BBQ sauce (if you like a smoky taste)
- 1 beef OXO® cube
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- For the wedges
- 2 large potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 100g mozzarella or Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño chillies
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:7hr ›Ready in:7hr20min
- If using a slow cooker, add all ingredients for the chilli and stir well. I find browning the mince a draining off the fat makes a leaner chilli but if you're short on time you don't have to do this. Leave on high for 6 to 8 hours.
- If you don't have a slow cooker, add all the ingredients to a large casserole dish and cook slow on the hob or in the oven at a very low temperature for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- An hour before you're ready to eat, chop the potatoes into evenly sized wedges and drizzle with a little oil. Bake at 200 C / Gas 6 until softened, about 40 minutes.
- Remove wedges from oven and ladle hot chilli over top, then top with cheese and jalapeños.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes until the wedges are fully cooked and the cheese is golden and bubbling. Serve with salad and soured cream and nachos if liked.
You can make the chilli a day in advance which will make for a tastier meal. Feel free to adjust the spices to your taste. Trust me on the chocolate!
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(0)
Reviews in English (0)
The Best Dinner Party Recipes Ever
Quick chicken recipes make dinner a breeze. The sweet and.
40 Mouthwatering Vegan Dinner Recipes
Get the best quick and easy recipes that are sure to impress guests at your next dinner party.
The best dinner party recipes ever. Get the best quick and easy recipes that are sure to impress guests at your next dinner party. Want to know how to make lasagna for a casual holiday meal. Get the best quick and easy recipes that are sure to impress guests at your next dinner party.
Impress your guests with our stunning seared tuna tataki try a chinese classic with our pork and prawn dumplings or get stuck into our sticky korean pork shoulder. With a little help and a few great recipes from the food network your dinner party will go off without a hitch. Baby hasselback potatoes with blue cheese and bacon.
This recipe for braised chicken with hazelnut and chilli paste with a turnip and wild mushroom bake is by olia hercules and makes a great dinner party main for the cooler winter months. This hearty fish stew consisting of shrimp mussels and white fish in a comforting tomato broth is a whole meal in a bowl. What was the very best dinner party youve ever been to and why was it so memorablei have been to many enjoyable dinner parties from my own wedding to casual meals of lasagna and.
35 impressive and affordable dinner party recipes. Serve the stew with toasted baguette slices and red pepper rouille for dipping. Full of vibrant colours and fragrant flavours asian cuisine is the perfect choice for a show stopping dinner party theme.
Braised chicken with hazelnut and chilli paste with a turnip and wild mushroom bake. Entertaining doesnt have to break the bank. Even the aroma coming from the kitchen alone will impress your dinner guests.
Best ever asian dinner party recipes. Mini black bean and cheese enchiladas. We love dinner parties and were curious.
For a southern style supper youll love our chicken fried steak or for a new twist on classic southern flavors try the pork loin chops with pear and vidalia gravy which we think is one of our best dinner recipes yet. Laced with lemon and simmered in white wine this stovetop entree is super easy and elegant. Best party appetizer recipes stuffed endive with herbed goat cheese.
This week is all about dinner and were looking at both ends of the spectrum. Sweet potato and chorizo sausage bites. Fast easy weeknight meals and also the leisurely well planned dinner party.
Taste of home editors. Let our collection of guest worthy appetizers and entrees inspire you. Last and only way youll ever want to fix salmon again.
Quick pickled brussels sprouts. Almost any sidenoodles veggies or breadtastes better next to this lovely chicken.
12 Key Recipes For Hosting Your Best Italian Dinner Party
/> Gourmet Vegetarian Dinner Party Recipes
Best Gluten Free Dinner Party Recipes Dinner Party Recipes
How To Make The Perfect Vietnamese Dinner Party Compass Fork
50 Easy Keto Dinner Recipes Best Ideas For Keto Diet Dinners
Super Bowl Party Food 75 Super Bowl Recipes Everyone Will
Melissa Clark S Best Dinner Recipes Tasting Table
Best Ever Tomato Recipes Recipes Cooking And More
Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ideas Christmas Dinner Recipes 2019
How To Throw The Best Meatloaf Dinner Party Make Ahead
Back To School Party Menu Plan Bread Booze Bacon
Mary Berry Dinner Party Menu Top Uk Celebrity Chefs Dinner
100 Best Ever Party Appetizers
- 6 x large potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of mild paprika
- 1 teaspoon of hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (cayenne or similar)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt for seasoning
1. First of all simply wash your potatoes (no need to peel) and cut in to quarters length wise. Pat them dry with a clean hand towel and place them in a bowl.
2. Mix over the olive oil, salt and paprika & cayenne powders before mixing well with a wooden spoon.
3. Spread out the wedges onto a baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your spuds!
I was amazed by how quick to prepare these were and how well they came out. They are superb served with a bowl of sour cream and our habanero salsa to dip into. Since making these i’ve also made them with a fresh rosemery coating (just substitute the paprika/cayenne for chopped rosemary) and they make a great, slightly healthier (and easier to prepare) alternative to roast potatoes.
If I’m being honest, I over-ate by a lot this holiday weekend. Sitting at home with a sick kiddo for a few days will have you asking questions like: Can I finish that tub of ice cream during one episode of Narcos? (Ice cream spoiler: YES. Narcos Spoiler: Cocaine is a helluva drug.)
In fact, I over-ate so much that I actually struggled editing this post. Don’t hold that against these loaded potato wedges though. It’s just that by the time I built up the strength to edit these photos, I was feeling more in the mood for a salad than potato wedges.
But this post isn’t for me. It’s for people that maybe have some level of restraint. It’s also for people who realize that yet another holiday weekend of celebrating is this weekend and maybe you are out of appetizer ideas.
And while you could eat these wedges as a meal or side dish, they are really an appetizer. Having a few is delicious, but having half a sheet pan of them is a bit gluttonous. If you’re hosting a party or a game day this weekend, put these delicious things on the menu!
Full recipe + amounts can be found in the recipe card below.
- Potatoes. I like to use starchy/baking potatoes. The varieties will depend on where you live but Russet, Maris Piper and King Edward are good options. The packaging will most likely say “baking/roasting potato”. Waxy potatoes are also fine but I prefer a potato that will have a fluffier interior once baked.
- Olive oil.
- Italian seasoning / herbs.
- Garlic powder.
- Smoked paprika.
- Chilli flakes / red pepper flakes.
- Salt and pepper.
Oven baked wedges
13. This was another time I made for my kids without the red chilli powder. I just added the herbs, salt and oil. Arrange the potato wedges on the baking tray with the skin side down. Bake them for 30 to 35 minutes until crisp and golden.
14. Adjust the baking time as needed depending on the size of the wedges and oven.
Chilli wedge bake recipe - Recipes
- - 300G minced beef
- - 80G black pudding
- - One small onion
- - 1 large tomato
- - Rocket
- - 50G Cheddar Cheese
- - 1 wholewheat bun
- - A dollop Jalapeño & Raspberry
Whipped up some homemade burgers tonight. Crumbled Clonakilty Blackpudding with some minced beef and diced onion, topped with some chunky matoes, rocket, melted cheddar cheese and some Jalapeño & Raspberry
Serves: 3 | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Mix a small diced onion, one egg, 300g of mince, 80g of black pudding in a bowl together.
- Form into circular patties and put the in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Fry on a medium heat til cooked through, and serve on a toasted bun with some melted cheese and Jalapeño & Raspberry.
Mild Chicken Curry with Rebel Chilli Red
- - One large onion
- - 6 garlic cloves
- - 2 tablespoons of Red Rebel Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger
- - 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- - 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- - 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds
- - 1 teaspoon garam masala
- - 1 teaspoon turmeric
- - Can of chopped tomatoes
- - 800g of chicken breasts
- - 250ml chicken stock
- - Fresh coriander
- - 2 Tablespoons of Rebel Chilli Mango, Peach & Habanero Chutney
- - 2 Tablespoons of Natural yoghurt
Mild Chicken Curry served with Rebel Chilli Red, and served with Mango, Peach & Habanero Chutney
Serves: 4 - 6 | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Finely dice the onions and garlic and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the pan and add the cumin and fennel seeds until they become fragrant.
- Add the onions and garlic and stir until the onions are golden brown.
- Add the garam masala and turmeric and the Red Rebel Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger.
- Add the tomatoes and allow to reduce on a low heat - about ten minutes.
- Cut the chicken in to 3cm chunks and add to the sauce, cook for about five minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the stock and leave to simmer for 10 minutes without covering.
- Serve with basmati rice, topped with natural yoghurt and Rebel Chilli Mango, Peach & Habanero Chutney.
Warm Cous Cous Salad with Rebel Chilli Red
- - One Red Onion.
- - One Yellow and One Orange Bell Pepper.
- - Two Cloves of Garlic.
- - 150 grams of couscous.
- - 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- - 1/2 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- - One tablespoon of Rebel Chilli Red Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger.
- - A cup of vegetable stock.
Whipped up a light Cous Cous salad that's perfect for a midweek dinner or lunch.
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Chop the onion and bell peppers and fry them in the sesame oil until soft.
- Crush the garlic and add it along with the soy sauce and continue to fry until the veg has become glazed and sticky.
- Add the couscous and vegetable stock and stir until the couscous has completely absorbed all the moisture.
- Add the Rebel Chilli sauce and mix well.
- Serve as a side dish to any meal, or serve in a wrap with some lettuce and chicken.
High Protein Stir Fry with Green Rebel Chilli
- - Two Chicken breasts, cut in to chunks
- - One large carrot, thinly sliced
- - One medium onion, thinly sliced
- - One garlic clove, thinly sliced
- - 50 grams of cashew nuts
- - 80 grams of green beans
- - 50 grams of baby corn
- - One Tablespoon of sesame oil
- - 1 tsp sugar
- - 2 tsp soy
- - 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- - 25 mls of vegetable stock
- - Half tsp dark soy
- - One tablespoon of Green Rebel Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger
Whipped up a high protein stir fry with Green Rebel Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 20 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and fresh garlic and dried chilli, before adding the chicken, stirring to seal it.
- Add the onion, carrot and garlic and stir until the onion has softened.
- Add the cashews, green beans and baby corn and continue to stir .
- To make the sauce: add 25mls of vegetable stock, 1 tbsp of oyster sauce, 2tsps so, half a tsp of dark soy, 1 tsp of sugar. Mix all ingredients in a cup before pouring in and mixing right before serving.
- Add the Green Rebel Chilli with Lemongrass & Ginger and continue to stir for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or some noodles.
French Toast served with Jalapeño & Raspberry Jelly
- - One egg
- - 40ml milk
- - 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- - 2 slices of sourdough bread
- - 1 Tablespoon of Rebel Chilli Jalapeño & Raspberry Jelly
- - 1 Tablespoon of natural yoghurt
Whipped up some french toast served with natural yoghurt and Rebel Chilli Jalapeño & Raspberry Jelly
Serves: 2 | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Beat the wet ingredients together with the cinnamon until they are well mixed.
- Dip the bread, one slice at a time in to the mixture, allowing the bread to soak in the mix.
- Melt some butter in a pan on high heat and fry the bread on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with fresh fruit, natural yoghurt and some Rebel Chilli Jalapeño & Raspberry Jelly and some fresh fruit.
Banging Breakfast - Eggs, Bacon and Avocado with Red
- - 2 slices of white sourdough bread
- - 2 eggs
- - 4 streaky bacon rashers, chopped
- - 1 large tomato
- - 4 mushrooms, finely sliced
- - 1 avocado, sliced
- - 1 tsp of Habanero Relish
- - Seasoning
Sourdough topped with fried eggs, streaky bacon from O'Mahonys Butchers, and mushers. With a side of sliced avocado and a helping of Habanero Relish.
Serves: 2 | Cooking Time: 30 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Finely slice the bacon and mushrooms. Add some oil to a pan and fry over a medium heat until they are crispy, and set aside.
- Add some oil to the same pan if necessary and crack two eggs in, taking care not to break the yolk. Fry over a medium heat until 3-4 minutes.
- Cut 2 slices of bread and place under the grill, turning regularly. Half the avocado and slice.
- Butter the toast when and place the eggs on top. Season with some black pepper, and place the mushrooms and bacon on top. Add the Habanero Relish to the side, or pour on top if you’re feeling adventurous!
Vegan Black Bean Burger with Habanero Relish
- - One tin of black beans, drained
- - 80 grams of porridge oats
- - 1/2 an onion finely diced
- - Two cloves of garlic, crushed
- - One teaspoon ground cumin
- - One teaspoon ground coriander
- - 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- - One tablespoon of Rebel Chilli Hot Habanero Relish
- - One tablespoon of corn flour
- - One tablespoon of water
- - Salt and Pepper to taste
Whipped up some vegan black bean burgers for a midweek treat.
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 25 minutes | Difficulty: Not too tricky.
- Mash the black beans in a bowl.
- Add the onion, garlic, spices and Rebel Chilli Hot Habanero Relish and mix well.
- Mix together the water and corn flour in a separate bowl and add to the mixture .
- Add the porridge oats a little bit at a time and mix as you do so.
- Season to taste.
- Spoon 4 equal measures of the mixture onto an oiled baking tray and shape in to patties.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20mins, flipping half way through.
- To make the outside even crispier, fry for two minutes each side in some coconut oil in a pan.
- Serve with some leafy greens, fresh tomatoes, a soft bun and of course some Hot Habanero Relish on top.
Celeriac Soup with Habanero Relish
- - One Celeriac
- - One Large Onion
- - One Leek
- - Two Large Potatoes
- - Two Parsnips
- - Five Cloves of Garlic
- - Salt and Pepper
- - One Teaspoon of Thyme
- - 500ml of Veg stock
- - One tablespoon of Habanero Hot Relish
Whipped up some celeriac soup to warm you up on those winter days.
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 35 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Roughly chop up all of the veg and sweat it in some olive oil in a large soup pot.
- Add the Habanero Hot Relish and the Thyme and stir the veg.
- Once the veg has softened, add the stock.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes before blending.
- Serve with some coriander leaf and a little dab of Habanero Hot Relish on top.
Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges with Habanero Relish
- - Two Large Sweet Potatoes
- - Two Tablespoons of Habanero Hot Relish
- - Two Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- - A Teaspoon each of Oregano and Thyme
- - Salt and Pepper
Cooked up some spicy sweet potato wedges to accompany any meal or server on their own.
Serves: 2 | Cooking Time: 40 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Cut the Sweet potatoes in to evenly sized wedges - about as big as chunky chips!
- Once cut up, put all of the wedges into a bowl.
- Add in the Olive Oil and Habanero Hot Relish and the herbs.
- Toss the potatoes making sure each wedge is coated.
- Spread the wedges on to a baking tray and roast in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees C for between 30 - 40 minutes, keep an eye on them and let them get as crispy as you want.
- When your wedges come out of the oven, season them with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Hot Guacamole with Habanero Relish
- - Three Avocados
- - One large Tomato
- - Juice of One Lime
- - Fresh Coriander
- - Small Red Onion
- - Two Tablespoons of Habanero Hot Relish
- - Salt and Pepper
Whipped up some fresh guacamole with a spicy kick.
Serves: 6 | Cooking Time: 10 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Roughly chop the Tomato and add to a large bowl.
- Remove the stone and scoop the flesh of your three Avocados into the same bowl.
- Roughly chop three stalks of Fresh Coriander and add to the bowl.
- Finely chop your Red Onion and add it to the bowl.
- Add the Lime Juice and Habanero Hot Relish, salt and pepper.
- Mix and mash the whole lot together until you have the Guacamole consistency of your choice!.
- Serve with anything from tortillas and sour cream, to sweet potato fries, to a burger or taco!
Chilli Con Carne with Habanero Relish
- - 2 small onions chopped
- - 4 finely diced cloves garlic
- - 1 Pepper
- - Can of kidney beans
- - 8 chopped mushrooms
- - 1 pound beef mince
- - Paprika
- - Cumin
- - Cinnamon
- - 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- - A handful of coriander
- - A tablespoon of sugar
- - A tablespoon and a half of Habanero Relish
This Rebel Chilli Con Carne is the perfect dish to keep you warm on a winters night. Delicious and wholesome, and perfect for lunch the next day too! The kick of Habanero Relish is just what this warm pot needs to make it a delicious dinner.
Serves: 6 | Cooking Time: 50 minutes | Difficulty: Easy.
- Cook onions and garlic off for a while until they’re delicious , add beef and mix it until it’s all small and brown, and then add peppers and mushrooms. We used a Dutch oven as it’s great for a dish this size.
- Next, add 4 teaspoons of paprika, 2 of cumin, 1 and half of cinnamon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Now add the tomatoes and mix in. After doing so, add a tsp and a half of sugar. Most important, add a teaspoon and a half of Habanero Relish!! Rinse the beans and then add to the pot. Let this simmer for about 20 -25 minutes to cook off the liquid.
- Add the fresh coriander on the top, and serve with some basmati rice, yogurt and cheese on top. Enjoy!
- - Punnet of mushrooms
- - Quarter of a pineapple
- - 5 garlic cloves
- - Half a head of cabbage
- - 4 eggs
- - One fresh red chilli
- - Handful of coriander
- - 3 tbsp of sesame seeds
- - 4 tbsp sriracha
- - 4 tbsp bbq sauce
- - 1 tbsp soy sauce
- - 4 servings of Barrel Aged Hot Sauce
- - A tablespoon and a half of Habanero Relish
This is a really flavoursome dish that is easy to put together and really filling. It borrows heavily from Jamie Oliver’s recipe so you know you’re onto a winner. We dashed it with our Barrel Aged Hot Sauce and it was delicious!
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix chili and drained pasta together in a 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
This chili pasta casserole provides enough for two dinners for my family of five. I served it with asparagus from my evening of batch cooking vegetables and a garden salad.
More Easy Casserole Recipes:
About Alea Milham
Alea Milham is the owner of Premeditated Leftovers and the author of Prep-Ahead Meals from Scatch. She shares her tips for saving money and time while reducing waste in her home. Her favorite hobby, gardening, is a frugal source of organic produce for her recipes. She believes it is possible to live fully and eat well while spending less.
You are a cook after my own heart! Just found your site today while googling leftover BBQ chicken recipes. I would like to see what you meant by ‘batch cooked vegetables’ but the link isn’t working.
Sounds different and easy.
I would like to invite you to join in on "Made it on Monday" a WEEKLY RECIPE LINK PARTY I host on my blog.
*you can link up every WED.-SAT.*
Chili pasta bake sounds easy dinner dish. I will try them.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Ragda Patties Recipe | Popular Mumbai Street Food | The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar
Learn how to make delicious, tasty and yummy Ragda Patties at home with chef Varun Inamdar Mumbai is famous for its street food and one such amazingly delicious street food is ragda patties. So with the Bombay chef learn to make Ragda Patties at home only on Rajshri Food.
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/RajshriFood_And
– White peas
– tamarind pulp
– date pulp
– red chilli powder
– chaat masala
– ginger powder
– black salt
– cumin powder
– coriander leaves
– green chillies
– raw mango
– cumin seeds
– roasted cumin powder
– chaat masala
– Soak white peas in water for 8-9 hour, now put it into pressure cooker.
– Add turmeric, salt and water and cook it for 3-4 whistles
– Boil potatoes with turmeric and salt and mash them and make them into lemon size balls.
– Heat the oil on a pan and fry the potato patties.
– Place the patties over the absorbent paper.
– In a bowl add tamarind pulp add seedless date pulp.
– Add red chilli powder, chaat masala, dried ginger powder, black salt and cumin powder.
– Blend together coriander leaves, green chillies, pieces of raw mango, salt, cumin seeds and water .
– In a plate place the potato patties, top it up with ragda, coriander chutney, tamarind and date chutney,chat masala,roasted cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
– Top it up with onion, tomatoes, sev , coriander leaves and lemon wedge.
Cheesy Chili Baked Potato Fries (Oil-Free!)
Ready for your new favorite snack or side? Allow us to present this easy, 5-ingredient recipe that delivers crispy, cheesy potato fries that happen to be oil-free. Let’s do this!
The recipe starts with potatoes sliced into thin wedges. We love a heartier, thicker wedge “fry.” But if you’re into thinner fries, cut into more of a classic shape.
To get the inside tender and not burn the exterior, start by steaming your potatoes. We adapted this method from our Oil-Free Roasted Vegetables recipe! It works like a charm and partially cooks the potatoes to not only speed the cooking time, but also ensure the insides are fluffy and tender.
Next, it’s time for spices! For big cheesy flavor, we went with nutritional yeast and sea salt. And for a little heat, we opted for chili powder. After a short bake in the oven, you’re good to go!
We hope you LOVE these baked fries! They’re:
Crispy on the outside
Tender on the inside
& SO easy to make
These potatoes would make the perfect side or snack, especially on game days or if you’re in need of some serious carbs! They’re delicious on their own, but they also pair well with dips like Ketchup, Garlicky Guacamole, or even Jalapeño Vegan Queso!
These “wedge” style fries are perfect for dipping. But if you’re looking for “skinny” fries, check out our Garlicky Matchstick Fries! Also delicious.
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a picture #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!