We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the cream I did this: I broke the eggs and beat them well. Then I added the caster sugar together with the vanilla sugar and mixed until it melted, then mixing the flour with a whisk to incorporate the milk. I put it on the fire together with the essence and I stirred continuously so that it didn't get lumpy until it thickened. After it cooled, I added the coconut and a little lemon zest.
It was a big hassle with the dough ... but I got something in the end, I didn't let a recipe knock me down! Maybe I made a mistake somewhere but I really don't know what the problem was :))
Put the water in a saucepan with the margarine and leave it on the fire until it melts. Then add the sugar and salt powder and mix until it melts. After that we take the pan off the heat and add the flour and mix with the spoon until it is incorporated and a non-sticky crust is formed (here I am in doubt ... after taking the pan off the fire I had to mix it with the flour to put it back on the fire? in the recipe it didn't say and I think that maybe that's why it didn't come out with the initial weights ... .
Put baking sheet in the pan and place them with a teaspoon in the pan and put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes. After they cool, we will cut them in half and fill them with the cream obtained.
The glaze was amazing! Break the chocolate into pieces and mix with water, oil and margarine and put it in a steam bath until the chocolate melts. Over the resulting composition add 2 tablespoons of cocoa and mix with a whisk so as not to make lumps.
Mini vanilla eclairs
Mini eclairs & # 8211 are made from scalded and fluffy dough, with a light vanilla cream, covered with a rich fondant crust.
We recommend 1 kg. for 8 people
Please select the quantity and then press the button Add to Basket.
The total product will be automatically updated for each selected quantity.
Mini Quick Lightning
COJI ERCLER INGREDIENT:
1 cup oil
2 dogs flour,
2 cups water,
12 & # 8211 13 oua,
a pinch of salt,
1 box of Cremsnit cream from Dr. Oetker,
250 ml fresh,
1 dark chocolate plate,
3-4 tablespoons whipped cream,
Boil water with oil and salt, add flour in a block and mix. Leave to cool and add eggs one by one, stirring constantly until incorporated (Gradually add the eggs one by one to see the consistency of the dough. result should not be very soft to flow but not too hard & # 8230. Depending on the consistency of the dough we will add 12 or 13 eggs)
The dough is poured with the help of a pos with spirit on baking paper in the trays. Bake on high heat for the first 10 minutes, then lower the heat to low and bake until golden. on the inside. Let them cool then cut them in half.
Because we don't always have time to make vanilla cream, here is the option I chose to save time. I got a box of cream for Dr. Cream from the cold-prepared Dr. Oetker. I put the powder in a bowl, poured 750 ml of cold milk and with the mixer at maximum speed I beat the cream. I foamed the 250 ml whipped cream and then added it to the vanilla cream. I mixed lightly to homogenize the two compositions, after which I filled the resulting ecler shells with cream.
The chocolate plate, together with 3-4 tablespoons of whipped cream, I melted it and then I au gratin the filled eclairs.
Method of preparation
In a saucepan, boil the water together with the oil and salt.
Mix the flour with the vanilla sugar
When the water boils, take the pan off the heat and add the flour. Stir vigorously until the composition comes off the pan easily.
Add eggs one at a time, mixing one by one with a mixer after each, until incorporated.
With a spoon, put the composition in a bag or posh and shape the eclairs in a tray lined with paper.
Add enough composition so that they do not come out very low.
Bake the shells at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
Put eggs in a saucepan and beat well. Add sugar and vanilla sugar
Then pour the flour and mix until smooth
Heat the milk and gradually add it over the previously prepared composition.
Put the pot on the fire, add the vanilla essence and let the composition thicken, stirring constantly so that it does not stick.
When the composition has thickened enough, add the chopped butter and mix until it has melted.
Mix all the ingredients and put them in a bain marie until they melt.
You can also put it directly on the fire, but be very careful not to overheat it too much. Remove from the heat when the chocolate begins to melt and stir continuously until all the ingredients have melted and incorporated. If necessary, put it on the fire for a few seconds.
Recipe (30-35 mini eclairs)
Eclere coji ingredient:
- 100g unsalted butter at least 82% fat
Vanilla cream ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (or half a vanilla bean)
Chocolate ganache ingredients:
- 200g chocolate (minimum 50-55% cocoa)
- 180ml cream for whipping cream (minimum 30% fat)
tread of thing:
(1) Put the milk, water, sugar and salt on a fire in a non-stick pan and leave over medium heat until the sugar melts. Add the butter and mix until it melts and boils.
(2) Turn off the heat and add the flour by stirring with a wooden spoon continuously until the whole composition becomes consistent, tends to gather in a ball of dough and peels off the walls of the bowl.
(3) Transfer the dough to a bowl and let it cool for 5-10 minutes at room temperature, stirring occasionally. Add the eggs one by one, incorporating each well with a spatula before adding the next egg. We can also use a mixer in this step, to make the process easier.
(4) Preheat the oven to 200C. We put the dough in a bag with a round dui with a diameter between 1.5-2cm and on a baking paper we start to form the mini eclairs, somewhere at 7-8cm in length. We are careful to leave enough space between them, given that they will double in volume. Put the tray in the oven and bake them at 200C with ventilation for 18-20 minutes.
* Do not overcook the liquid with sugar at the beginning or after adding the butter. The ingredients are boiled enough to melt the sugar and salt in the first phase, and then the butter. If it boils too much, it risks evaporating from the liquid and influencing the final consistency of the dough.
* It is important to transfer the dough to a clean bowl, because if we add the eggs to the hot bowl, we risk the eggs baking instantly when they touch the bowl. At the same time, transferring the dough cools faster, for the next step.
* The reason we let the dough cool is the same, so that the eggs do not cook when we add them.
* It is very important to put medium eggs, to small ones, being too big, the liquid ratio would be too high and we would get a dough that is too soft which can lead to the collapse of the eclairs after baking.
* It is again important to incorporate each egg well before adding the other. Thus, when adding the last egg, you can realize the consistency of the dough, whether or not it is too liquid or it is ready for the formation of eclairs.
* You can also use the mixer to incorporate the eggs, but do not beat the dough excessively, because we risk separating the fats and affecting the quality of the dough. The wooden spatula / spoon is the safest.
* The recommended baking temperature is 200C with ventilation, but depending on the oven I recommend to adjust exactly. Namely, if you do not have a ventilation function, or you only use the top-bottom resistance of the oven or you know that you have an oven that burns too badly, lower the temperature to 190C or even 180C.
* The eclairs are ready when they have swelled and acquired a beautiful golden color. They feel light and airy when you move them off the tray to cool.
(5) After baking, remove the eclaughter shells on a metal wire rack and let them cool completely before filling.
(6) While the shells cool, make the vanilla cream. Homogenize the starch with the sugar in a non-stick bowl, add the yolks and gradually the milk. After we have homogenized the whole composition, we put it on medium heat, stirring constantly until it reaches the consistency of a pudding. At this point we turn off the heat and add the butter and vanilla. Transfer the cream to a clean bowl and cover with plastic wrap directly over the cream, so that it does not crust on top. Let the cream cool for at least 20-30 minutes.
(7) We put the cream in a pouch with a small dui (0.2 - 0.3cm) for filling and from one end of the eclair we start to put the cream until it feels like it has reached the entire length of the eclair.
Note: Do not apply pressure cream because you risk cracking all the eclipse. If we make eclera of normal length, the cream is inserted from both ends of the eclair, or from 3 points at the bottom of the ecla shell.
(8) After we have finished filling all the shells with mini eclairs, we make the chocolate ganache. Heat the cream to boiling point and pour it over the diced chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts and obtain a creamy composition. We take each eclair and pass it with the top through the ganache.
Eclere step by step & # 8211 video recipe
Have you tried this recipe? Follow me on @JamilaCuisine or tag #jamilacuisine!
Recipe of eclere step by step is one of the most requested recipes from you, so I had to come up with a video version. I don't know why, but it seems that the eclipses are giving you headaches or that you are afraid of them. I still remember the first eclairs on the way I ate them. I was at a party, and the hosts were doing it right then. I was fascinated by the perfect shells, the cream that smelled great and the huge amount of whipped cream. I remember eating eclairs all over the party and since then it has been one of my favorite desserts.
It is not so difficult to make eclairs step by step. You just have to follow some rules. First of all, the dough must be very well worked with a spoon to remove as much moisture from it as possible. Then it is very important to add eggs one by one and mix well. Depending on how big the eggs are, we may not need to lay the last egg. The dough should not be too soft because the eclairs will not grow properly, but will widen in the tray.
It is equally important not to open the oven for the first 15-20 minutes. The shells must be very well browned before that so as not to leave them. When the shells have browned, the door can be opened and the fire is stirred and left until it dries well inside. Depending on the oven, this may take more or less. It helps if we sting them with a knife so that the steam can come out. The cream is much easier to make and is delicious. I always do more because we like it very much and we eat it straight from the bowl.
The whipped cream can be put in cream or it can be beaten and put in ecla over the cream. Either way, they will be delicious. Once they are ready, glaze them with chocolate and leave them in the fridge for a few hours. Then enjoy them with the whole family. I assure you that they will be the best eclairs in the world! For other flavors, you can put different ingredients in the ecla cream. For coffee eclairs, add 2 teaspoons of instant coffee to the cream, for chocolate eclairs, add 100g of grated chocolate to the cream. The fruit goes just as well, and the raspberry eclairs are delicious.
Mini-eclairs with vanilla and chocolate
1.Prepare vanilla cream for cakes and refrigerate, covered with cling film, to come in contact with the cream.
2. Combine milk, butter and salt powder in a saucepan. Heat the composition over medium heat until the butter melts.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour, then stir vigorously. Let the composition simmer for another 2-3 minutes, during which time continue to turn the dough with a spatula.
4. Mix the dough for 1-2 minutes at medium speed to cool. Then add the 4 eggs one by one, mixing well after each one.
5. Form the mini-eclairs and bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until well browned.
6. Fill the mini-eclairs with chilled vanilla cream. Melt the sour cream chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds, followed by vigorous mixing.
7. Give all the mini-eclairs with the top through the chocolate, then let them cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The oven was preheated to maximum (250 C). I turned off the ventilation. I inserted the first tray on the middle rail of the oven and quickly closed the door. I reduced the temperature to 230 C and baked the eclairs for 15 minutes, without ventilation. After the timer blew, I reduced the temperature to 170 C and started the ventilation. I baked the eclairs for another 20 minutes. I did NOT open the oven door at all in these 35 minutes! I had no reason to see them through the oven glass as they grew and grew and grew. If you think they are too brown you can shorten the second baking stage (depending on the oven).
Ta-daaa! Here are the & # 8222pigs & # 8221 that came out!
Incredible how well they grew and how nicely they browned! What a pleasant aroma they have !! And what beautiful and appetizing shapes they have!
I continued with the second tray (with the leftovers) and that's it. I turned off the oven. I moved the eclairs on a kitchen grill to cool and ventilate (not to condense).