We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the cherries in a strainer over a bowl to drain the juice. Mix the yeast with 2 teaspoons of sugar (from the 200 g) and 50 ml of milk. Leave for 15 minutes. During this time, melt the butter and let it cool. Homogenize the yolks and mix them with the remaining milk. Mix flour with sugar, salt, yeast. Add the yolks. Mix. Add butter and vanilla essence. Mix by hand, not too much, only until a homogeneous and soft dough is formed, but which can be stretched. Leave to rise for about 1 hour.
Sprinkle the work surface with flour and pour the crust. Divide it into 3 pieces. Stretch each piece to be longer than wide and thin. Place cherries along the length of the sheet, close to the edge. Roll the sheet so that the cherries go inside. Cut pieces of 4 cm and place them next to each other, in a pan greased with butter, with the cherries up. Repeat for the rest of the coca. Let it rise now. During this time, preheat the oven to 180 C.
Bake for 20-30 minutes. After taking them out of the oven, sprinkle them with the cherry juice. Sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
Ingredients Rose Jam
- 200 grams of rose petals
- 300 grams of caster sugar
- juice from 1 large lemon (or 2 smaller ones)
- 150 ml. of water
Preparing Rose Jam
1. Wash the roses in a bath of cold water while they are whole, dipping them completely and shaking them gently. The water is changed 3-4 times. The roses wither and the petals come off. Optionally, you can break or cut with scissors the base of the petals (white) which is slightly stronger and may have a slight bitter tint.
2. Place the petals in a bowl, sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of sugar on top of the rose petals and massage vigorously with your fingers until the petals are moist and lose their volume, then cover.
3. Boil the rest of the sugar and water in a saucepan, together with the lemon juice. After the sugar is completely dissolved and the syrup begins to bubble on the surface, add all the rose petals and boil together for a few more minutes, until the syrup binds to the jam. If you have a special candy thermometer, everything must be boiled to the "jam" mark, corresponding to the temperature of 106 ° C. If you do not have a thermometer, a drop of syrup dripped into a glass of cold water should form a ball with a slightly gummed consistency.
Bottling and storage
4. Immediately pour the jam into clean, sterilized jars, staple and turn with the lid down until cool. I got, from the above ingredients, 1 jar of 275 ml. I know, it comes out very little, but the less fragrant it is. Theoretically, it can be kept in the pantry all winter. Basically, I devoured it right away.
Good job and good appetite!
Ingredient: 500 ml water, 500 g sugar, 175 ml rose syrup, 100 g food starch, a lemon decoration: powdered sugar
Ingredient: put the sugar, water and lemon peel in a saucepan and when the sugar dissolves, add the sliced lemon. After the sugar syrup has bound, remove the lemon slices and add the starch over which the rose syrup was placed, stirring constantly and leave it on the fire until it thickens. The composition will be opaque but over time it will clarify. When it has set well, pour the composition into a tray lined with aluminum foil and greased with oil. Level and leave to cool overnight, but not in the refrigerator. The next day the shit is cut. You can replace the rose syrup with squeezed orange juice with the whole pulp, and the lemon is replaced with orange. The shit can be rolled in powdered sugar or coconut flakes.
400 g flour,
400 g sour cream, not too greasy,
300 g powdered sugar,
1 baking powder,
600 g cherries,
3 sachets of vanilla sugar,
The cherries are washed, the seeds are removed, sprinkled with 50 g of sugar.
Rub eggs with sugar, add sour cream and flour mixed with baking powder and mix.
The composition is poured into a tray in which a baking paper was placed.
Place the cherries on top of the composition, put them in the oven for 40-45 minutes, in the preheated oven.
After it has cooled a bit, cut the cake into pieces, sprinkle powdered sugar on top and place on a plate.
What ingredients do we use for the recipe for Pie with cherries, cherries or other fruits?
We place on a napkin or on a sheet of paper, 2 sheets of pie, superimposed. It is important that the first sheet is whole, not torn. Above, at the bottom, on the edge, put another half sheet of pie, from the broken ones. Sprinkle with a little oil or melted butter.
Place the cherry filling on the edge and roll tightly with the help of paper. Insert the ends in and ready, place the pie in the oven tray, lined with baking paper, or greased with butter or oil.
The same is done with the rest of the sheets and the filling. I got 5 generous strudels.
Prick here and there and grease with oil or melted butter. This will make the pie not hard on top, but just slightly crunchy and soften after cooling.
The role of breadcrumbs is to absorb more fruit juice, not to soak everything with syrup. If you don't have breadcrumbs, you can use semolina, corn or make a little breadcrumbs quickly from biscuits or biscuits.
Do not forget to sprinkle the sheets with oil or melted butter, it will break the sheets.
The pie is pricked so as not to swell unsightly and to bake evenly.
If you don't want to use commercial pie sheets, you can make the sheets at home, like this:
How to bake Pie, strudel with cherries, cherries or other fruits?
Baking is done for about 1 hour, at a temperature of 180-200 degrees, medium to high heat in gas ovens.
Check the pie after 30 minutes, it is ready when it is nicely browned on top.
It smells insanely good in the house, so we all trot impatiently, we can't wait to be ready & # 128578
Powder with vanilla flour, leave to cool for 15 minutes and then cut.
Serve like this, plain, or with a word of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream & # 128578
Good appetite and let's be healthy!
Leave a comment below, to know that you passed by here. It helps me know if you like my recipes, you can ask me questions or leave me suggestions for new recipes.
How to prepare rose cheese with cheese and cherries:
Start preparing the dough. I put all the ingredients mentioned in the recipe in the bread machine, first the liquids, then the solids and I started the machine on the dough / dough program.
If you do not have such a bread machine, then the dough is prepared like this:
- sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar in 100 ml of warm milk, mix and wait until the yeast dissolves.
- Sift the flour in a bowl (optionally, I don't sift it at all and everything always comes out very well) and mix with the salt and the rest of the sugar.
- Make a hole in the middle, add the egg, pour the oil and milk with yeast.
- Start kneading with your hands or the mixer
- Knead a suitable dough that is hard, elastic, but not sticky. When the dough no longer sticks to the bowl or hands, cover and leave to rise for 45 minutes, until it doubles in volume.
Method of preparation
Strawberry and meringue cake
Mix the sugar with the yolks, add the butter, cream and the rest of the ingredients. You get a
My Halloween cake
We start like this: for a countertop we use: 4 yolks mixed with 4 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons
5 recipes with cherries to test this summer
Cherries are one of the reasons we love the beginning of summer. Their sour taste makes them a unique ingredient in desserts, but also in steak sauces. We challenge you to try them in 5 delicious recipes.
With the cherry pandispan we all grew up as children. We all know the cherry pie or the unique taste of cherry jam prepared at home. Cherries are also delicious in combination with chocolate, vanilla or almonds, along with other sweeter fruits or in delicious meat sauces.
Cherries are praised for their high content of antioxidants and melatonin that helps you get a restful sleep. If you don't like the fresh and simple version, you can try their unique flavor in special recipes for the beginning of summer.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
1 vanilla stick
125g soft butter
125g brown sugar
1 pinch of salt
3 eggs husband
200g wheat flour
1 knife tip baking powder
powdered sugar for garnish
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the cherries, break the tails and remove the seeds. Wash the lemon and cut it in half. Grate the peel of one of the halves and then squeeze the juice from both. Grow the vanilla bean lengthwise and remove the core.
2. In a bowl, whisk the butter with the sugar, vanilla, salt, peel and lemon juice. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift them over the composition and incorporate.
3. Grease the form, roll out the dough. Set aside 1/5 of the dough. With the rest of the dough, cover the bottom of the form, leaving a 2 cm high edge around it. Prick the bottom of the countertop with a fork. Let the dough cool for 20 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 & ordmC (160 & ordm C with fan or step 2-3). Grease the dough with the egg whites and sprinkle the cherries on top.
5. The dough set aside is cut into finger-wide slices and placed over the net in the shape of a net. Grease the net with the rest of the egg whites and sprinkle sugar on top. Bake for about 50 minutes in the oven.
Then take it out and leave it in shape for 10 minutes. LIFTING cherry pie out of the form and let it cool on a grill.
Congratulations on your work. I mean both preparation and posting. Many recipes were useful to me. I made them and the recipes and how to prepare them were posted correctly.
Congratulations, madam, you are a perfect housewife.
Thank you for these recipes & # 8221 of yesteryear & # 8221, requests & # 8211 you also tried recipes like cake, cake for diabetics. I am insulin-dependent diabetic and from time to time I make a cake that grows beautifully and when I take it out of the oven, it leaves and becomes very beaten, not fluffy. I use birch sugar as a sugar, don't understand that I am abusing it.
Oh, my dear!
I am working on a series of recipes. From September I will come with recipes for diabetics as well.
I did not know that horseradish strengthens the leaves and ribs of cabbage. Salt weight is very important as well as pritocirea. We have a lot of advice
I tried some recipes, really delicious & # 8230 & # 8230And bestial pickle recipes
I suffer a lot because I can't make almost any recipe for canned food for the winter, apart from jams, jams and sometimes something so lustful, because I don't have a place in the block to store them to stay at an optimal temperature and then I limit myself to the freezer . This year I also made some strawberry and cherry syrup and a peel of red peach-eggplant peels. But I would like to try to make some lemon syrup that I like very much and I think that maybe you can help me with a recipe if you know and have ever made it I found something in an old cookbook but maybe you know better and I trust you more. Thank you dear Gina for existing to save us the most inexperienced!
We also make lemon syrup, okay.
I also live in the block of flats in Romania and I have never lacked cans, I always had a pantry full of zacusca, broth, compote, jam and much more & # 8230. I did everything!